While these restrictions do involve the closure of many non-essential businesses, as healthcare facilities, our clinics remain unaffected by these restrictions and remain open for in-person care.
During this time, we are implementing the following:
- We are working by appointment only.
- Clinic access is restricted to staff and patients with appointments only.
- Please arrive for your visit as close to your appointment time as possible to avoid waiting.
- Patients that require more support such as children, elderly or disabled will be allowed 1 other person for their appointment.
- All patients (and their additional support, if applicable) are required to wear a facial mask, you may bring your own or a mask will be supplied to you.
- Adding plexiglass shields at reception desks (where possible)
- Reducing seating capacity in reception areas to maintain distancing
- Removing all non-essential displays or reception/waiting area content
- Sanitizing all reception and common areas at least once every 3 hours
- Sanitizing all treatment rooms & equipment between each patient visit
- Screening all staff & practitioners prior to entering the clinic for their shifts
- Having all staff stay 6-feet apart, wear a level 2 surgical mask & wash their hands regularly
- Having all practitioners wear gloves
- Screening patients on the phone and in-person before entering the clinic
- Requiring patients to wear a mask while at all time while in the clinic
Ensuring hand sanitizer is readily available for all patients
- Limiting daily patient bookings to allow for physical distancing and for cleaning treatment rooms & equipment between appointments
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding while we maintain our high standards for health and safety of our clients and your Pro Motion Healthcare team.
BOOK YOUR FREE CONSULTATION
10:00 – 17:00
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
10:00 – 19:00
12:00 – 16:00