3D Printed Custom OrthoticsCanada's First 3D Printed Orthotics that offer precision & comfort
3D Printed Custom Orthotics
Canada’s First 3D Printed Orthotics that offer precision & comfort
AS FEATURED IN
At Pro Motion Healthcare we transcend as Barrie’s Award Winning Rehabilitation & 3D Printed Custom Orthotic specialists. We offer true custom made orthotics that provide superior comfort and pain-free lifestyle, by utilizing the most advanced technology in the last 70 years.
WHY CHOOSE US
We will ensure that all expectations are met. From assessment to treatment, booking to billing, intake to discharge, your experience with Pro Motion Healthcare is our Top priority.
We are open 6 days a week to accommodate your schedule. If we can’t schedule you within our working hours, we will make an effort to see you outside hour regular hours.
We stand behind our Custom Made 3D Orthotics. Therefore, we guarantee comfort for 90 Days and 2-year warranty on the shell of the orthotics.
We spend time assessing, fitting and educating you about your orthotics and have a 2 week follow up appointment. Not to mention that we are always available over the phone to answer any questions you might have.
What Makes Our 3D Printed Orthotics So Unique
- The lattice-design of the 3D printed custom orthotics are superior in every way because they are lightweight and comfortable, as well as help to correct the biomechanical problems that lead to pain and discomfort.
- 3D printed custom orthotics allows us to design a device that has more precision and comfort than ever before
- For areas of your foot where more biomechanical control is needed, the 3D printer fills the lattice-space without making the orthotic thicker or heavier.
- Our 3D printed orthotics are thin and lightweight, so they will fit in most of your footwear.
- By wearing your 3D printed custom orthotics as prescribed, you will be pain-free faster!
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING YOUR VISIT
- We start with a thorough history & foot exam
- 3D scan & pressure points are recorded
- Detailed review the results of your scan
- A printed copy of your 3D scan provided for you
- Your orthotics are sent for manufacturing
- In 1-2 weeks your new orthotics are ready
We Offer Direct Billing
Can I use prescription from another clinic
Your prescription for custom made orthotics can be used at Pro Motion Healthcare, even if it is made for another clinic. We are approved and certified by all major insurance companies.
What do I need to bring for my appointment?
We recommend that your old orthotics if you have them and shoes that you wear the most.
Who does the assessment for orthotics and shoes?
At Pro Motion Healthcare all measurements are done by a Pedorthist ( certified orthotic and shoe specialist).
Do you provide prescription for orthotics or shoes?
No, we do not. Your prescription must be from you Doctor or Nurse Practitioner in order for the insurance company to cover the claim.
Do I need to confirm with my insurance my coverage?
We recommend that you contact your insurance company to find out if you are eligible.
Do you offer warranty?
All custom made orthotics have a 2-year warranty on the shell and 90 Day comfort Guarantee!
"I had a wonderful experience at Pro Motion Healthcare. Stan and his staff are very knowledgeable, professional, and welcoming. "
12, May 2019
"Pro Motion Healthcare: Is a great place with friendly people willing to help, to take care of many of my needs! From massage to acupuncture, and orthotics "
9, June 2019
"Service was excellent. I’ve gotten orthotics from other businesses but how they are made at Pro Motion is like no other "
30, July 2019
In Pain? Not sure if Orthotics are for you?
Fill in the form to claim your FREE 3D Foot Scan & Printed Report. Our highly trained team will analyze and determine if Orthotics are the right option for your pain.
Request FREE 3D Scan
Fill In Form to Request a 100% No Obligation 3D Scan