About Holistic Nutrition
As Holistic Nutrition is based on the principles that we are each biochemically distinct and have unique nutritional and lifestyle needs, any health recommendations provided by a Holistic Nutritionist, whether they are diet, supplement or lifestyle changes, are made specifically to you.
How would you like to:
- Feel great in your body
- Create new habits and learn how to support your body’s natural ability to detoxify, repair and regenerate
- Identify areas in your life that could be negatively impacting your health and learn how to change them
- Understand and reduce your food cravings and work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- Increase your energy levels
- Improve your cognitive acuity
- Learn about beneficial foods how to easily incorporate healthy right for you diet into your life and busy schedule
- …then connect with us.
Our Core Strengths
We offer nutritional approach that will help and improve many health challenges including:
- Digestive problems and bowel disorders
- Adrenal fatigue and stress management
- Sleep and anxiety
- Heart and cardiovascular problems
- Autoimmune diseases
- Weight management
We will support you with:
- Creating a dietary plan that is best for you, your lifestyle and your health goals
- Ceasing addictions
- Blood sugar management
- Detox and cleansing
- Nutrition for children with special needs
What We Will Do
Nutrition sessions are 1:1 appointment with holistic nutritionist, to work on your personal health goals. Whether you want to book a single session or a package, Renia works with you at your own pace and in the style that suits you best.
INITIAL CONSULTATION – BOOK NOW $225 + HST
Initial Consultation is the first step in working together. The Initial Consultation includes two sessions:
Session #1 | Intake Session
Full health history is taken, and understanding of your health goals, nutrition concerns, your lifestyle, food preferences, schedule + all of the information needed to create a customized nutrition plan for you. The first steps and guidelines are provided.
Session #2 | Plan Delivery
This session is designed to review the in-depth plan together. We will provide the necessary information and support, helping you with ways to implement the plan in a way that suits you best. Feel confident and excited when leaving the office and embarking on any change!
FOLLOW-UP – BOOK NOW $110.00 + HST/PER HOUR
- Follow-up sessions provide continued support to help you achieve the desired health goals.
- Follow-up sessions may be booked on an as-needed basis.
- Packages are available. Please ask during your first visit.
BOOK YOUR FREE CONSULTATION
10:00 – 17:00
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
10:00 – 19:00
12:00 – 16:00